What’s it like to work here?
If you're looking for more than a paycheck, CVR can help you find purpose. Is this what you're looking for? We are passionate about building brands that matter–brands that make a difference in the world. You can be part of that.
We pride ourselves on creating a welcoming, family-like atmosphere that encourages creative thinking, initiative and respect for others. And we are always looking for great talent.
Building brands that matter. Help us in our mission. If there is not a specific opening listed below, feel free to send your resume to HR@cvrindy.com.
CVR is looking to fill our Media Director position. This role will lead the strategic planning, buying and analysis of our clients’ paid media placements. This position requires experienced understanding of the latest digital media and analytic platforms for traditional B2C and B2B media.
Our Media Director will lead the media department including the hiring, development and training of departmental personnel, including media buyer/planners, media supervisor and media coordinators. Additional positions may include specialists for disciplines such as paid search, social media, analytics and marketing automation.
This position will require participation in general agency operations, new business prospecting as well as regular reporting on investments and management fees to the rest of agency leadership. Our Media Director will be responsible for determining pricing for any media service and quarterly review of all media revenue and expenses.
Essential Duties Include:
- Provide leadership and standards of excellence for the department
- Responsible for recruiting, retaining and mentoring media staff with the help of the HR team, as well as developing annual reviews and personal development plans.
- Demonstrate confidence, authority and strategic decision-making ability to give clients trust in recommended investments
- Effectively assign and delegate projects to rest of media staff
- Establish contact and relationships with local, regional and national media partners
- Proactively initiate testing of new media channels and practices and enhance future media plans with innovative techniques and tactics
- Participate in new business presentations which will include speaking about agency’s media capabilities and credentials as well as research on prospective clients
- Participate in AMIN network media peer group meetings online and in person
- Provide quality control and input on all media plans developed by the agency
- Ensure executional excellence and accountability of all media plans
- Strong media planning and buying experience including traditional and digital media
- Experience with well-known media buying and planning software and qualitative research tools
- Experience with analytics and latest analytical tools available to marketers
- Effectively manage people and provide leadership
- Superior communication skills including writing and presenting
- Able to set priorities and manage multiple priority tasks
- Able to handle pressure and think clearly under stress or a crisis
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
- Six to ten years of experience in media planning or buying
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Senior Interactive Programmer
The Senior Interactive Programmer role delivers multiple web-based projects including custom application development, website development (PHP and .NET), interactive media assets, server and general site maintenance and more. This role interacts with multiple internal and external teams and stakeholders (tech partners, vendors, internal creative design, project management). This person will report to the Director of SEO & Digital Experience along with the Interactive team’s Project Manager.
- Experience with WordPress and basic WordPress-oriented PHP, WP Setup and configuration. Ability to embrace other frameworks and scripting languages across multiple content management systems, such as Embraco, Banno, Shopify, Craft and more.
- Experience with email client support and table-based layouts with a variety of email service providers such as MailChimp, Delivera, etc. along with CRM software such as SharpSpring, HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Comfortable working with Ajax, web fonts, webservices/APIs and version control systems.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), and experience converting layered PSDs to functional websites.
- Ability to read, understand, work with, and modify other people’s code.
- Experience with responsive web design and mobile first approaches.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, GA4 and Google Tag Manager.
- 5 years web development and programming experience. Bachelors Degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Responsible for programming and maintenance of websites, email campaigns and online media.
- Detail-oriented and organized. Committed to clean code and thorough documentation.
- Remain on top of industry trends and techniques.
- Able to work with a team or on your own. Considered a self-starter.
CVR is adding to our roster. We’re hiring an account executive with 2-4 years of industry or relevant experience to manage client activity and run the Integrated Communications programs for assigned agency clients.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Working within our Account Service team to manage the development of integrated communications activities in accordance with client’s annual objectives, budget and timeline.
- Leading client project and status meetings with a strong attention to detail and ability to evaluate and prioritize critical projects.
- Guiding day-to-day project development internally and with clients, while consistently incorporating the viewpoints of all critical stakeholders to advance work to a higher level.
- Consulting with all internal disciplines to clarify and communicate client objectives and timelines and develop strategic solutions.
Overall, we’re looking for someone who’s ready to hit the ground running, bring some experience to the table and help our clients and agency grow.
CVR is Indiana’s oldest advertising and PR agency with a variety of local, national, and international clients. CVR is an active member of AMIN, a network of independent advertising agencies in the U.S. and around the globe. Caldwell VanRiper offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package in our unique team environment.