What’s it like to work here?
If you're looking for more than a paycheck, CVR can help you find purpose. Is this what you're looking for? We are passionate about building brands that matter–brands that make a difference in the world. You can be part of that.
We pride ourselves on creating a welcoming, family-like atmosphere that encourages creative thinking, initiative and respect for others. And we are always looking for great talent.
Building brands that matter. Help us in our mission. If there is not a specific opening listed below, feel free to send your resume to HR@cvrindy.com.
CVR is seeking an Animator who is an expert at bringing to life a variety of projects. They collaborate with members of the team to created high-level animation work for our clients. They are experienced, efficient, proactive, communicative and organized. Often our work requires pivoting between jobs, styles, techniques and scales. The ability to transition in and out of projects smoothly is a must. At CVR we believe great ideas can come from anywhere, so we expect our Animator to also contribute in various ways including concepting, brainstorming, sharing tips and presenting.
Professionalism, a sense of responsibility, proactiveness, originality, resiliency and teamwork go a long way in our Creative Department. If you’ve got animation skills and a “team-player” mentality, we’ve got a spot for you.
- Create and deliver compelling motion design for all clients
- Conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles
- Able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency across all brands and platforms
- Keep abreast of media and design trends and techniques
- Enter time daily
- Strong hands-on design and animation skills including 2D and 3D capabilities and sense of typography
- Knowledge of all aspects of design, print and digital production, and post-production
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects and industry-standard programs and software, such as AVID and understand the operational dynamics between motion design and editing
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D and/or any other 3D application
- Familiarity with creative specs across social and media platforms
- Experience in the planning of live action and photo shoots is a plus
- Outstanding organizational, time management and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of pop culture, entertainment, social media and design trends
- BFA degree desired
Digital Marketing Strategist
CVR is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to build and deliver multiple web-based projects including website redesigns, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing campaigns, CRM software management, analytics implementation/reporting and more. This role interacts with multiple teams and stakeholders (clients, tech partners, web developers, vendors, internal creative design, social team, media team, project management). This person will report to the Director of SEO & Digital Experience in CVR’s growing Interactive Department.
- Help concept and execute comprehensive web strategies.
- Optimize online user journeys across multiple digital web channels.
- Projects include SEO, CRM, email, landing pages and website redesigns.
- Identify valuable data, KPIs, research and competitive insights.
- Evaluate new web technologies and drive implementation of digital marketing software.
- Utilize Agile Project Management processes.
- Develop and refine CRO, A/B Tests and user experiences to drive growth for CVR clients.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field preferred.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, CRM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Familiarity and/or willing to learn marketing software, content management systems and services such as SEMRush, Google Search Console, WordPress, Shopify, SharpSpring and HubSpot.
CVR is Indiana’s oldest advertising and PR agency with a variety of local, national, and international clients. CVR is an active member of AMIN, a network of independent advertising agencies in the U.S. and around the globe. Caldwell VanRiper offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package in our unique team environment.